VIA ARTIS KONSORT is an international ensemble with musical focus aimed at the undiscovered treasures from the late Medieval to early Classic period.
Via Artis Konsort explores the form and substance of the early music with a special emphasis on timeless concepts such as sonority, improvisation and pulse.
The ensemble is formed by skilled musicians from Scandinavia, Spain and Poland. The ensemble leans primarily on its own investigation. which centers on the ancient skills of improvisation and embellishment.
The ensemble was founded in 2004 and has offered more than 200 concerts since then.
Following fine musicians have played with Via Artis Konsort in one or more concert series:
- Bente Vist, soprano
- Signe Asmussen, soprano
- Lene Høst, soprano, percussion
- Anne Marie Høst Mortensen, harps, citole
- Mogens Rasmussen, viols
- Ernesto Manuitt, cuatro, percussion, vocals
- Poul Udbye Pock-Steen, historical keyboards, flutes, percussion
- Monika Czalej, mezzosoprano
- Helene Blum, soprano
- Joanna Stroz, santour, marimba, percussion
- Ann-Christine Wesser Ingels, soprano
- Miriam Encinas Laffitte, recorders, percussion
- Efrén López, gittern, rabab, bandurria, dulcimer