Via Stellae - PARLA00801
This first album from Via Artis Konsort takes the audience on a musical journey along the ancient roads of pilgrimage, from Tyrsted in Denmark, to Santiago de Compostela in Spain, through the beautiful musical landscapes of the late Medieval and the Renaissance periods.
The album was released on the label PARLA son in February 2008.
The press wrote about the album: “All of these old and partly reconstructed instruments are exciting to listen to, and there is a rhythmical spirit and energy in this presentation, which seems almost ‘contagious’. [ ....] Via Artis Konsort have certainly brought back something exciting from their pilgrimage to the early music. Mikael Garnæs, Kristeligt Dagblad. DK, 7th of May 2008
If you don’t find the Via Stellae CD at your local record store, you can order the CD directly from PARLA, the recording label.
PARLA conctact: email@example.com
The album is also available as digital download at all mayor internet shops, for instance at - iTunes.
The Via Stellae album contains the following tracks:
- Pour avoir mon Dieu propice (3 versions) - French, XVII cent., anon.
- Aleluia - Danish, before XVI cent., Jespersøns graduale
- Sang til Jomfru Maria. Danish XV årh., anon.
- Min største hjertens glæde, German, XVI cent., anon.
- Pues que me tienes, Spanish, XVII cent., Ortega
- Por dereito ten a Virgen, Spanish XIII cent., Alfonso X
- A la una, Spanish, Sefardic trad.
- Ofertorio, Spanish, popular trad.
- Tan buen ganadico, Spanish, XV cent., Juan del Enzina
- Psallat chorus celestium, Spanish/French, XII cent, anon.
- Todo el mundo en general, Spanish, XVII cent., Francisco Correa de Arauxo